Friday, October 9, 2009

oh and I feel this needs to be said

Today I met a boy that is a non British, less cute version of Rupert Grint.

I was dragged into helping a friend with her biology lab, she needed a Guinea Pig, and I said yes, after much deliberation. Well I had to get up early, I charged my Ipod, stocked it full of Mugglecast and South park, to keep me entertained so that I do not annoy Jena........ W arrive I sit down, Jena sets up her microscope and in walks Rupert. Oh I have decided to call him that for I do not know his name. Jena, we need to work on that. Well, I stared, and I think only Melanie has seen how I stare wide eyed and mouth opened when I oggle men. So Melanie..... I was doing that again. I tried to listen to my Podular but I felt Jena needed to know this kid sitting across from her and one person away from me, is a look alike of my true love. This was clearly more important than her lab. so how did I do it....

The high school way of course! I wrote Jena a note and slipped it to her. She informed me, that she noticed when he walked in... and was just waiting for me to say something..... Am I really that easy?...... To read.... Oh no not that way...... ummm....

So I decided to befriend Rupert. So that Jena will have friends in her lab... but more for my own selfish needs. Sooooo I think it went quite well.... and it can only go down hill from there, when he tells me his name is not in fact Rupert, this will be disappointing. and the fact.... I will never see him again.... for he is at Dougie, and is present during labs ....... and I am in neither. Oh well Rupert, It was awkward while it lasted.


Sorry for the drool!

No comments:

Post a Comment