Wednesday, November 11, 2009

advice I give concerning dating

I think I should right a dating guide.... I give excellent advice

Today I told a friend to go to a party that the guy she is in to, is at. Drink a bit, then kiss him. B/c if it works... you are sober... but if he turns you down you can play it off as you were sooooo wasted......

this is actual advice i give people. I would do this to. I actually planned once to do this... but on the two occasions the other guy didn't come, and i wasn't ever alone with him......

So dating rule 1. Always be "drunk". Keep a flask filled with water in your backpack, encase the opportunity arises for him to see you pour that clear liquid into your morning cup of Joe, and you can make your move by lunch.*

I am glad we cleared this up.



* this is advice coming from a girl who has had one serious relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment