Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Mom, The Confidence Builder

Today I was straitening my hair, and when I do this, I like to section my hair, so part of my hair goes into a pony tail on the top of my head......

well I walk downstairs with this half down, very top of my head bun... and my mom looks shocked....

Mom: Are you going out like that?

Jess: Like what? (thinking my clothes) Yeah, what wrong with it?

Mom: No Your hair!

Jess: I am straitening my hair

Mom: Oh okay good.... I was worried you thought that was a cute hairstyle, and you were going to leave this house with it... and no one would talk to you ... and you would come home crying and I would have to talk to you and tell you you are a beautiful person.

Jess: ..... Thanks mom.

1 comment:

  1. Was your mom holding a glass of wine when she said this? Because if so, I have the PERFECT mental image of this whole scene!

    ReplyDelete