Thursday, April 30, 2009

Payback

My mother asked me to take the dog out for a walk this morning.

Me taking the dog for a walk consists of my standing on the driveway watching my dog run around a tree.

So this particular morning I decided to go outside in public wearing my pj's...

let me describe the image.

Sweatband headband (getting ready to wash my face), with an 80's ponytail
A pink top that says "Rolling with my Gnomies" and a very large picture of the travelocity Gnome
Bright Purple Spandex booty shorts
a bright blue short Paul frank Julius Monkey robe.
and bright pink slipper booties with cupcake print and pompom attachments.
Drinking from my Disney Grumpy mug.

I thought I looked quite classy, my mother on the other hand, was having a heart attack as i waved at my neighbours heading off to work.

I have officially embarrassed my mother, payback for the Vix Vapour rub.

No comments:

Post a Comment