Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Something New.......

.......is very exciting!



I felt pressured to try something other than my regular Grilled cheese at our local fenders restaurant.



See how Excited I was for the Beef Dip!




I am going back to Grilled Cheese....But thanks for being there and for witnessing it.

Also I think I should have had diet pop......The sugar made me angry not actually angry..;ets just say it makes me aggressive....at one point I think SOME people were purposely trying to stop me from telling my story, which is a bad idea when I am excited to tell something....if i get cut off there is only so much I can take. Well at one point I whisper yelled ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... People found it funny..... I probably would have thrown a knife...

and Angela and Mel discussed labour........

I don't need to elaborate how disgusting it was......

All I can say is I was trying to hide in My shirt and I started thrashing and squirming in my chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment