Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thanks to Lindsay....



I need to marry rich!




This is not an awkward post but a "I need to let it out before I actually buy it" post.....Dedicated to Lindsay, Administrative Assistant to the Regional Vice President.



Hermes Petite Kelly = a serious Relationship (With the bag....maybe not the man that will purchase it) (I would rather buy it for myself...than have a man buy it for me)


I am drooling, is that awkward.




Hermes Kelly Bag = True love
Is it strange that I would rather spent A night snuggling this than he.......and I would defiantly treat this better.....
hmmmm true love with a man or true love with a Kelly?
Thanks Lindsay!
You have officially turned me towards designer..... Thanks... There goes my savings........ At least I can cuddle my Kelly and you can cuddle your Marc Jacobs when we are homeless

No comments:

Post a Comment