Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Awesome Anniversary for 21 years from the day I was expelled from my mother womb!

So first of Thanks for the birthday wishes
Second: Thanks Kim for the awesome birthday card. I got it yesterday.
Thirdly: Thanks Kim for the awesome E card. I had a good laugh, and so did my mother.

So I wake up to the Rain... This wasn't fantastic but I refused to let it bother me. At least it sisn't sunny while i am stuck inside wishing I took my birthday off. At least I am warm and dry. And I don't have anything to do since the Sims isn't out yet and I have watched all the harry potter movies about 10 times in the last 3 weeks. soo....

I get a ride to skytrain which is nice because I don't have to get wet.

I get a seat on the bus. Which is nice b/c I can read the 7th Harry potter book

I get to work, and my desk is decorated. with a large banner, and pink princess balloons, and confetti. Surprise. And lindsay is happy to see me. I was worried I would get into trouble for these b/c I figured Melanine did it, so I started taking things down, and scooping up all the confetti, with the help of lindsay. well I Thank mel and she actually has no idea what I am talking about....... Turns out my boss is the one who made a beautiful thoughtfull mess of my desk.. so I quickly oput everything back up and re throw confetti everywhere. It was awesome! hahahaha. And I am totally going to carry my balloons on the bus.

The office gave me a card, it was pretty. and inside...A gift certificate to HM. Its like they want me to indulge my shopping addiction.

Julie shaffner gave me a card as well. it was soooooo cute. a little doggie popping out of a box

Next The mail man comes up and i notice a large box. THE MAKEUP I ORDERED SOOOOO LONG AGO. Of course it would arrive on my birthday! It was like a birthday present to myself. awesome! so Lindsay and I went through it.... I am going to be soooo Pretty!

And my face book keeps getting written on, which i haven't checked yet, i am saving that for the end of the day.

Man what A great day so far. and it is only 11:26. And I still have my birthday lunch!

Awkward Moment. My mom crying this morning " I can't believe its been 21 years" After about an hour of this and countless hugs, I don't know what to do. She was following me around the house while I was trying to get ready for work. so i awkwardly patted her on the shouder, and said "Yup" and ran up the stairs......

1 comment:

  1. you are welcome!

    You are a much more prolific blogger than I am, so I am commenting pretty belatedly. Still, I'm glad you enjoyed the many many birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete