Thursday, May 28, 2009

Man I wish I was blonde just for this

So i started singing at work.... and this is my office song of choice....but because I can't remember all the words I make some up or change them to represent me!

Everyday I look across the office floor, there you were, you're hair down to you're legs and you're legs down to the floor.

Leggie blonde, goodbye. Goodbye.

GoodbyeI had a budgie but it died
I like pieeeeee

Leggie leggie leggie leggie Leggie leggie leggie leggie Leggie leggie leggie leggie Leggie leggie leggie leggieBlondie blondie blondie blondie Blondie blondie blondie blondie Blondie blondie blondie blondie Blondie blondie blondie blondie

I'll never get to tear you're clothes off on the photo copier.

Oh leggie blonde you got it goin on wanna see you wearin that thong thong thong, see you get it on till the break of dawn...panties on.

YEAH....OKay....Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment