Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Curius Case of...

Benjamin's Bottom....... Or so my mom thinks that's what it is called.

Really Mom? Why would people want to spend 3 hours watching a movie about what is up with a man butt.... I certainly am not curious about it.....

What is ..The Curious Case of how ugly Harry Potter is, and how absolutely adorable Ron is........

I am starting to realize my dream of being in Harry Potter is over.....

The curious case of Why Girlfriends suck.... not the TV show... well i am sure that sucked some balls as well..... but in my opinion girlfriends suck....uuuggghhh.. so much efing drama.

Love: Making food
Hate; not having people to eat with

Love: My dog
Hate: Cats...... They scare me

Love: Shopping
Hate: The effect of that love has on my bank account


Love: Rw and Co Laura
Hate:.....lateness

Love: Musicals
HATE: Not having enough confidence to sing

Love: Movies
Hate: not having people to go with

Love: Friends
Hate: those that are rude, selfish, late and lack compassion........ Yeah.... most people

Love: Being around people that want to spend time with you and be your friend
Hate : People who can't make up there mind, and never call..... oh but you are still their "Good Friend" and are "Just like a sister" ... Sucka Punch to the face you twat.

Love: Lindsay.... and our red haired baby
Hate: Mark Pribula......shudder

Love: My Many Many Crushes
Hate: That I will never ever have any sort of relationship/one night romance with them.......

Love: Chocolate Cake
Hate: My homemade Blueberry Muffins

Love: Chocolate Teddy Grams with Betty Crocker Fluffy White Icing.... Not vanilla
Hate: Lamb...... the meat not the animal.

Love: Paris
Hate: Not being there

Love: London
Hate: That I can't afford it.

Love: Birthday surprises........ I have never seen people actually be excited for my birthday before
Hate: That I am trying to figure out the surprise..... I want to be surprised...But I don't ...BUT i DO.

Love: my new Glow
Hate: My sun burnt cheeks

Love: Forever 21 Clothes
Hate: how stupid Purolator and The Shipping department at Forever 21 is....

Love: Being Canadian
Hate: That I don't have a cool french or English accent.

Love: That i am tall........ take that mom
Hate: that I tower over my friends..... especially in heels.

Love: Parmesan cheese
Hate: when you go to open the Shaker and there is honey on the lid........ Why is there honey on the Parmesan cheese lid.

Love: Lindsay's excitement of my purchases
Hate: That she isn't here so I can go through my other box.

No comments:

Post a Comment