Thursday, May 21, 2009

A walk down Memory Lane with Jessica

At lunch, Angela and I were discussing how tall I was and how mini dresses become shirts for me. All of a sudden when we were eating a memory from High school popped into my head. Probably grade 10 or 11.

So take my arm as I lead you down this 80's inspired, Me First and The Gimmie Gimmies background music path to my innocent days.

I was at Kim hanging out with Kim, on a friday night. Nothing new there. We were at her house, probably b/c the week before we had been at my house. I don't think I was sleeping over, but I was there, and Underwear was not being thrown and tic tacks were not being spit at us by her sister.

Remember Angela and I were discussing my height. Well this will strengthen your views of my coolness

Kim and I decided to measure how tall i was and to see if i had longer legs or torso. We took a bet I said torso and she said legs....

So I laid on the ground, she got out a 12 inch plastic ruler, and we measure my height in centimeters.... or at least ruler lengths.....

Yes we actually did this, and we weren't bored.

Turned out my legs are longer. Thank goodness I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment