Monday, June 1, 2009

I am hungry. I want lunch.

Parents gone in 10 days. and there is soo much to do.

Grocery shop: at least i will have finished all my cooking classes by that time. So i will be a wiz in the kitchen.
Get the hot tub working: I am going to relax while the nag is out
Sleep with the door open and unlocked: there have been some instenses where a closed door has not kept a certain person out of my personal space.... I don't have to deal with this for one month
Plan my vacation week: june 16-22 what what. Who wants to hang out.
Clean my room: so i can get in and out safetly
Put the closet doors back on: Its been a year.. they need to get back on... but I need a man to help me
Go to the beach: Might go bymyself and read this weekend. Maybe Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment