Friday, June 12, 2009

I am offically by myself for a whole month.


This is the greatest thing ever!






This picture sums up my excitement.




well almost. What would be greater is if I had a boyfriend and my parents away so we could....you know ..cook..... I don't know what you people do when your parents left the house but normal couple cook and watch 14A movies, instead of PG...... Yeah that's right I am 21


I have no idea what to do with myself but it is exciting.


Plans for tonight Watch movies, cook dinner, clean the fridge (I am actually excited for this), walk the dog, stay up late, Answer the many phone calls from various people my mother has asked to check on me. WHAT! It's like I AM 14 AND STAYING HOME FOR THE FIRST TIME.


I don't mind hearing from my cousin because I like her, and she's funny, and I enjoy hanging out with her and her husband....but Why does my aunt have to call, why does my mom work colleagues need to......
I plan to do this while shouting My moms in Another Continent, My mom's in another continent.

No comments:

Post a Comment