Monday, June 29, 2009

It's been awhile

I went on Vacation..... well not really, i just didn't want to sit at a computer during my time off.

Todays moment of Laughter was with angela

We were at a red light in her car and the person infront of us was about one car lengths away from the car infront of him, so clearly he wasn't triggering the light. Finally he moves up... and as we get through the light, he zooms off. Well at this point Angela and I started saying dirty drving ..actually more like yelling it and pointing fingers...and in accents. We drove by him and I decided action must be taken. I din't roll down the window, so he couldn't hear me, but I pointed and said " DIRTY, DIRTY DRIVER" he didn't notic though.......but angela laughed. And thats all that matters.

lets see what else is new

I started sewing again. so far the count is
Dresses:2
Skirts:1
Shirts:2

I am thoroughly enjoying the quiet time with my sewing.

Ummm I am moving to London. Yup. It's pretty much Official. Just waiting for my Work visa to come through. I am scared poopless (I don't know if I can swear on Blogger), but I am excited as well.

Things I need to figure out In two months.

A job. I have a lifestyle of spending... I would like to continue this in London, but have a feeling I won't be able to. My Ideas so far
-See if they have agencies for Extra's. Could be fun. I want to be in Harry Potter and
meet Rupert Grint
-usher/rip tickets
-Apply to an employment agency and hope they help me
-Be a nanny
Where do I buy a mattress?
What taxes do I pay?
How do I get Internet?
How do I get cable/satellite?
Where do I buy Groceries?
Do I need to set up a bank account over there?
Is the tube open 24 hours a day?
Does somebody want to give me a job?
How do I get my sewing machine over there?
Where can I buy cheep fabric?
Where is a good place to live?
How do I make friends?
Is it true British Boys expect you to put out on the first date?
Will they find my Canadian accent sexy?
Are there sex stores geared towards women?

Man I need to get working on this

I have also been "joking" about marrying for Citizenship..... it's not a joke. If I love it there and am doing well, at the end of my two years I might place an ad on Craigslist and ask for someone to marry me for citizenship. I will pay them, and we won't have to live together. I am excited, but frightened.

So If anybody Knows people over there, help me out ask these questions to them.... especially the job one. PLEASE HELP ME GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment