Monday, June 8, 2009

Look Ma! I Made Friends...

Dilemma.... Which one would I choose....hmmmmm....

ho-hum

Jena's 21st Birthday Par-Tay! With Pictures!



I brought Champagne and opened it... I had to put the bottle between my legs.




The Early arrival group.















We are awkward.



We don't know anybody.



High School Movie Night Buddies!















I look cute, I admit.















I wish I could blow this up so you can see my two different coloured socks. Purple and hot pink.



Kyle. One of the friends I made. He was upset that I with him for first place in a game of bowling. I was really good until I started sobering up.




Who Knows How to Party? None of these people look like they know how to party!


Kiss Kiss


The Pirate knows how to party!


I thought This was a good pose at the time.
Clearly I was wrong.


I don't remember Taking this picture. Otherwise I might of rethought it. I look like a Zombie or Alex has the power to kill people with just the wave of his hand and the camera took the picture right as life was taken from me and i am about to drop to the floor.




SEXY PHOTO TIME.
Oh man my legs look amazing they are glowing.


Random drunk girl who kept introducing herself to me, but I can't remember her name. She is the one who took advantage of me while i was standing.



And Good looking group shot
















Dilemma......

No comments:

Post a Comment