Monday, July 6, 2009

Death is like sex in high school. If you knew how many times you missed having it, you'd be paralyzed.

"Yuck! This juice tastes like ass, here you try it!"

"No, thanks. I'm trying to stay off of the ass juice for now."


Oh Dead like me! I love you. Going to refinish the 1st season tonight. I love it. I still think the second season is my fav, but so far from my memory Here are my fav episode...
1) The pilot...Sooo goood, I always tear up when they play Que Sera Sera at the end. Tear.
2) Masons "Last" Reap. I cry at the one too
3)Betty (the Jumper) 's Big escape
4)The Aftermath of George loosing her virginity, and Dolores coming to her rescue
5)Mason and the illegals in his bottom
6)The Office romance of GEOrge


Had a great saturday: Drinking with one of my Favorite Girlies. Good Mojitos, Good talk, Good Weather.

Parents come back Thursday.... then I take off. So July 14th or 15th is the Big Talk. Scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment