Friday, July 31, 2009

Just Listen for Water

Yesterday was one of those days that has me asking why am I leaving? But then I realize oh yeah I wasn't happy here, but I guess it is good that I am starting to see that Vancouver is pretty, I do have friends I enjoy, and there are still guys from here that I find irresistible.



Yesterday I was to attend a pool party, something I was worried about due to me being antisocial and awkward. Plus... Have not mentally and Physically prepared for bathing suit season.



Well we transit to David's and are looking for his place and can't seem to find it. So best bet...just pick a direction and go. Finally got a hold of David and got his directions. My personal favourite direction was turn right at the dumpster. And Kim heard this and pointed out every dumpster we saw. I said lets just listen for water. See my logic for this is where there is water there is a large mass of people laughing and splashing, hence we will hear the pool party.



We found it! B/c I am awesome with directions.....Landmarks not streets. So if ever giving me directions, make them like this:



Turn right by the yellow telephone booth, and then keep walking until you see this House that looks like its haunted then go around it and Find the fullest dumpster crawl under that and find the cliff that looks like an eyebrow, and i will meet you there.



That's how I rock!

Boys are awesome, I like Boys. I like the people I am still in touch with from Highschool.

Highlights:

Kim swimming


Discussion of Talented actors and sexy males with Joe, and him constantly asking me if I like Brad Pitt.WHAT WHAT Seth Rogan

Star Trek Fan Video

Discussion of Lysistrata

People saying I am cute! (personality and hopefully looks wise)

and that is all I feel safe to discuss



I think it was a pretty good night. Got home late but I am feeling good today.


No comments:

Post a Comment