Thursday, July 2, 2009

BR's and Harry Potter Audio Books

Weeks to London: 10
Weeks to end of Job: 5
Progress Of Work Visa: Waiting.


I had my first moment of intense sadness for leaving today, and it came at the weirdest time.

Lindsay made a joke about how Angela would win in a fight between me and her b/c Angela is intense and I couldn't stop laughing at the image, I started walking back to my desk, and then BOOM I teared up and a lump formed in my throat and I was like.... I won't see Lindsay or Angela for two years.............

I quickly swallowed my sadness and returned. But I know come September I am going to be an emotional wreck, saying goodbye.

People I can't think about when I plan London otherwise I tear up: IT and Angela and Lindsay from Work, Kim, My parents, My Cousin and her Husband, My Dog, Laura Stagg.

I will Miss many others but these people I see regularly and have history with. I see work people everyday, going to be a change, I love my family, Laura Stagg makes me laugh like no other (Oh the dolphin), and Kim just moved back for good, and now I am leaving.

But I know if i don't do it I will be kicking myself.

Also I have started having dreams of me telling my Parents and they haven't gone well. Last night I had 4 different versions. None Happy

I painted my finger Nails an extremely neon shade of Yellow

Excited for Girls hang out Tomorrow
Extremely excited for Saturday and cheap girly drinks avec Kim

British word of the Day: Aerial
TV Antenna

No comments:

Post a Comment