Thursday, July 30, 2009

An email from my mother

Background: My parents are going up to Penticton for a week and my father bought a small storage trailer to attach to his car. My mom thinks this is unsafe and is not happy when he decides to take it with them for it's maiden voyage

This is the email I just received from her....


Hi Jess

Just to let you know that we have not left yet and do not know when we will. Dad is packing up the trailer and is taking it up to Pentiction. So, hopefully we will make it up there safely. If anything happens to us, please sell the house or if not there is a line on it that needs to be taken care of asap so you do not loose too much money. You will need a lawyer for this.

Love Mom


I still have laughter tears in my eyes from it

No comments:

Post a Comment