Monday, August 10, 2009

Cold Showers bring..I would rather stay dirty for a week.

Last night I decided I wanted to die my hair a shade or two darker for head shots. While waiting the specified time for the hair dye, I went downstairs to grab some left overs.........

I hear this hiss, and rushing water sound... Our hot water tank was leaking and our basement was soaked...

So we had take out the hot water tank and empty it...

all while the dye is still in my hair. Oh Crap! I need to get it out.... But we had to turn off all the water due to my dad busting a pipe when he was removing the hot water tank....

so what do I do.

Not wanting to get hair dye in any of my neighbours houses, I decided to use the house at the side of the house to wash my hair. Worst experience ever! Neighbours walked by and saw this and laughed. BUT I HAD TO GET THE HAIR DYE OUT. I ended up soaking my back in freezing cold water do to the weird angle I had to hold my body at to wash said hair. Oh the pains of being female.

No comments:

Post a Comment