Monday, August 17, 2009

Thats what she said...

Today while waiting for my bus, I ran into a friend we talked for a bit and then my bus came and I needed to catch it, but I lost my train of thought have way through excusing myself and I made things awkward

*Please excuse my attempt at English, it was 6:30 in the morning. What i meant to say was I need to head off to catch my bus...... I said

"Well, I better be getting head.... " (I forgot to add the 'ing' to head)

I will never forget the look he gave me after I said this.... It is embedded in my mind.



Plans for my week
Monday: Live through it
Tuesday Start House sitting. Goal: Do not kill the cat
Wednesday: Do not let the cat escape
Thursday:Pedi....cures..not files.
Friday: Rehearsal mOTHER f-ERS
Saturday: Tea? Possibly? 90's party. Still debating whether I should dress up. I really just want to wear my green body suit, but that for some reason doesn't scream 90's. The only other option is Spice Girl.... but I have a feeling if I go in that direction I might flash guests by mistake.
Sunday: No f-ing clue
Monday: Breakfast and Swimming. Even if it is freezing, I am jumping in that ocean. I didn't get in enough swimming time this year.

A conversation from Lindsay and I

From: Lindsay Sent: August 17, 2009 10:23 AMTo: Jessica Subject: tomorrow

Hey,

Is there anyway that you would swift shifts tomorrow? I have a doctors appointment at 9 in ladner.

From: Jessica Sent: August 17, 2009 10:24 AMTo: Lindsay Subject: RE: tomorrow

No Problem Mo FO

From: Lindsay

Thanks gangster

From Jessica

NO Prob L-Thug




We are the coolest Gangsters this side of the river. and dare I say both sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment