Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Mass of Awesome

So Many Awesomeness took place this weekend that I can't remember all the details. So I am asking the people involved to help me patch together the highlights.

Monday was great!!!! Kim came over and after deciding she should wear The Betsy to Zack's Sisters Wedding, we organized my books. I ask that if ever coming to visit me, stop by my house and bring me some books, I will inform the parents. Once that was accomplished, I realized my anxiety about London and finding a place to live, Kim decided we needed to start drinking. At 2pm. On Canada. Isn't great that we can buy a bottle of cheap wine and a box of Popsicles without judgement. I Love You Canada. We ate some Popsicles on the way back home. The Hill Killed us..... We were panting by the end of it.

Ate some more Popsicles, and finished our bottle of wine before dinner....hmmmm. slightly problematic. We raided my dads liquor cabinet looking for Gin to make the ever classy Gin and Tonic. Feeling tipsy we decided a trek to the Corner Store to by Tonic was a great idea. You know what? They don't sell tonic! So we improvised with Ginger Ale. So we sipped our G and G's, and discussed anything and Everything. I like Kim, she is swell. Shout out to Kim!

Manly discussed our futures.
The "fake" kidnapping Bachelorette party my angry pregnancy's
my monster children my mom
my dad Kim's sister
moving out Jobs
My ideas on marriage and children that will crush my mother
Traveling Going to Paris
True Loves My guy ADD
My strange I start out in love and then my feelings fade as the other person's grow...... It's horrible.

Its all good.

My mom skyped me last night at 11:30 b/c she wanted to say night! I was asleep and was awoken by my dads computer. I was a grumpy pants and hung up.

me: (softly and confused) Hello?
Mom: HHHHHiiiiiii Jeeesss, It's mom
Me: Wha..what..Its ..I was sleeping
Dad: She wanted to say goodnight... (to my mom) Marilyn I told you she would be in bed
Mom: Jess/.....JESSS. Can you hear me?
Me: I was sleeping
Mom: I wanted to say...

I hung up. I am a grumpy pants when I deal with my mother. I will miss her..........maybe after three months. But then I have her for Christmas, and she is going to be clingier than saran wrap....and everyone knows how I handle cling.

No comments:

Post a Comment