Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Potem Toles, Puma's and Bears with Lasers. Oh My!

I am a busy girl. Every night this week I have or have had something going on. So yesterday was suppose to be my go to bed early night. Oh no.

A friend calls and tells me " tonight there are to be many shooting star, we are going to go star gazing"

To me the idea of lying under the stars under blankets freezing with friends, is a no brainer. I stayed out till 12:30. good fun. I realized though with my lack of sleep, my speech has suffered thus the running joke of them "potem toles". I meant totem poles, guys.

While Jena was taking pictures, Matt and I huddled for warmth, until I swear the bush by use moved, we both backed away and left Jena to defend us.

With the original movie night group having only three original members remaining in Canada, I got to thinking which Harry Potter Characters would we be.....

Jena is Harry Potter, for she is much braver than Matt and I could ever be...combined...
Matt is Hermione, for he is a smarty pants and likes to correct my words. ex. Potem toles
Me, I am Ron, fine by me. I think b/c I am stubborn. It just fits.

I enjoy singing with Lindsay.
We sand "Whats New Pussy Cat" Many a time together today. I will now shed a tear. Not really. But I will in my head

No comments:

Post a Comment