Sunday, September 20, 2009

Being Unemployed Takes A Lot of Work.

Sonnet #1

Direction write a sonnet about someone you love.

Thought: I don't love. I know that sounds horrible but I am thinking it is true. I lust, I like. I Platonicly love, maybe? I love my parents, and my close friends, but I can't describe those feelings..... it just a strong feeling towards them...... that I associate with love. So I don't won't to write a poem about my mom.... That would not go so well. My dog? No. My best friend? No that might be taken strangely, and i will have to put up with the lesbian rumours again. So Kim and I made a list of what I love/ how I love, here it is:

Rupert Grint
Clothes
Shopping/sales associates
Food
My dog
Harry Potter
Mr. Right Now

b/c I can't handle love we chose Mr. Right Now. So we made a funny poem, about crushes, and then it turns into the speaker being turned off by the right now guy. I don't know who this reminds you of,.... but its not me..... I swear.. It's not taken from my life. Then Sunday night my teacher says he hopes we are taking the topic seriously he wants our heart and souls..... Sheeeeeeett. My poems is funny and makes fun of me... and not love.... uh oh.



New poem. Love taken seriously. I don't know if I can love, or even if I believe in it anymore. I believe in lust and liking but love, devoted love. I thought long and hard.. "that's what she said" I decided to share the closest thing I have felt to love in a year and a half. Started out as an idea to seriously talk about mine and Rupert Grints relationship, but it become more personal..

Response:

Sonnet #1
To hold the truth, I hope to be your girl.
A villain made when Dawn makes Dreaming break.
In my bare hands I wish your soul to whirl;
A blissful darkness, Lighted well you make.
Mine mind is where we have died together
And silhouettes of foe lay discontent.
My star shine gleam in your heart forever.
Release my heart, seeing concrete torment;
A blistered Heart of pain and woe and death,
Has passion stowed, with love it lies in waste.
Allow frost to fall from your sweetest breath
So I recall the loving mourning taste.
Embrace vast barricades between our corpse
Evermore my heart beats the code of Morse.



uhhh this is awkward..............

No comments:

Post a Comment