Friday, September 11, 2009

I don't know whether being good at outburst is considered a talent

Well I won my first game at the third Game Group Meeting. I am happy the old gang is back together. Wish we could meet up more often. Tear....

Had excellent girl talk with Jena on the way home. Wish we could have continued it.

I need to watch what I eat....... I may become a fattie soon.

I have Sunday free biotches. ohhhhh I don't need to go to practice. What What!

Shakespeare you effing scare me.

I worry that I am a bitch, and I only think I am a good person. I don't want to hurt people, and I am worried to follow/ take my impulses, instead I over think things in my head.

I want to move out. I can't handle my mother any more

I love dogs

I realized I have have a weird all over the map TV liking. Shows I currently Love/PVR
Buffy
Americas next top model. Am rooting for Nicole? the red head who is quiet. She is like me.
Police Women of Broward County: I love listening to people try to convince the cops that wind blew that baggie of pot into their bra. I was convinced, I would make a horrible cop.
So you think you can dance.... and Canada: but the women on SYTYCD Canada are not amazing.
Toddlers and Tiaras: Makes me feel i will not ruin my future daughter(Rocket Winter Grint)'s life.
Being Erica: You make me feel I can screw up my life and Dr.? will allow me to fix it and find true love. Thank you
Glee: Show Choir Groups..... I love music and singing, with dramatic arm reaches and put them together its ecstasy.
The office
Extras
Say Yes to the Dress: Okay not for my wedding, but I have a love/hate thing for bridezillas, and girls who spend 10 grand on a dress you wear for 9 hours.............. that is a down payment on a place to live.

I am probably forgetting some, but this is what is in my PVR.

1 comment:

  1. hey we can do the group game day twice a week or something if matt can...that wud be awesome....and we can do other stuff then just games watever we come up with

    ReplyDelete