Saturday, September 26, 2009

Will I learn? Only time can tell

So Friday I decided to go for brunch and then head to Kits beach.



I am going to Tarantino this story, by giving you the ending and then move to the beginning. Ready!



You may say this isn't bad... WELL its had a day to de-red-ify..... and my lower half is worse. I don't have enough confidence to put a picture of my butt on the Internet. Sorry. So pretty much if you never wanted to imagine me slightly unclothed... sorry for this and for those who have/do.... Sorry I have now crushed your images....

so i am Tarantino-ing this shit.




"Oh, it is lovely out here, But see I am fully dressed, Jessica, we should keep our clothes on"




Nooooo. I need to be free!" and I want to say I was the only one in my bathing suit on the beach for a bit. Everyone was in clothes. I frolicked.





Laura got slightly undressed



POSE!!!!!

Laura left and I decided to stick around and gave Jena a call to join me. I knew while I was waiting that I was burning, but I felt to relaxed to do anything about it.

Let me give you the aftermath again


No comments:

Post a Comment