Friday, September 11, 2009

picture me as a naked baby, but doing jazz hands

Well, this happened in practice last night....

Mike was telling Fiona how he knows the gist of his monologue
"there is a light celestial... uh and then a naked baby"
and the naked baby is my character in a memory... well I was a little tired and decided to make a creepy face and bring out the jazz hands to represent a naked baby.....

This didn't get the reaction I thought it would...I was more laughed at.

I love Glee. Anything that slightly resembles a musical makes my knees go weak. I love the kid in the wheelchair.

My new goal in life is to have a singing voice like lea who is the lead female in Glee. Amazing.

Top Songs from Glee..
1: Don't stop believing
2:Gold digger
3: Rehab
additional fav. sit down your rocking the boat......best line ever
"you have a kid in a wheelchair singing "Sit down, your rocking the boat"
"I think he is going for Irony"

No comments:

Post a Comment