Sunday, September 13, 2009

Really?

I just realized today that I might have bitten off more than I can chew. Looking at my upcoming schedule, I won't have time for a social life. well at least at night.


Here is my young life being attacked



Monday's I will be at class all day. The morning consists of me pouring my heart until I am emotionally drained, returning after lunch to do a scene about pregnancy, abortion and rape for a few hours, then returning from dinner and rehearsing "blood blood, omg I killed the king, and the blood won't come off my god damned hand. Shit shit, Blood, Come you spirits get this bloooooodd off my hands" .... but in better words with the help of Mr. Bill Shakespeare.

Tuesday- Sunday: Well, come mid-October I will be split between Christmas Carol, and LoveStruck at night and possibly during the day on weekends.


I will have no life. I guess I do need to make friends in these groups of people, for they will be the ones I will see regularly till December...... even January. For those that don't know, since last Monday I was fully embracing " I don't want to make friends". Guess I do need to.


I have days free so far.... But I need to find a part time job.... I guess. Those who have Tuesdays-Fridays free during the day...... We need to talk, I might be able to see you.


I am very nervous for class tomorrow. I think I am a lot older than most kids in the class..... What if I suck.... What if all the kids in the class that just got out of high school, are way better than me........... and they give me wedgies, and beat me up and steal my milk money.... This is a really scary thing.





The next two pictures pretty much summarize me and what is going to happen at school tomorrow and for the rest of my life! I am not being over-dramatic!

















Yeah, notice the age difference.... this is how those punks are going to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment